Would you like to get closer to Mary? Know someone who does?

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Book Study & Discussion Would you like to get closer to Mary? Know someone who does?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hsaxton 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hsaxton

In Behold Your Mother: Mary Stories and Reflections from a Catholic Convert, I share the spiritual journey that led me to look to Mary as my own mother. It took several years — as a former Evangelical Protestant, I had MANY prejudices to overcome.

First I became Catholic.

Then I became an adoptive parent, and realized why it was so important that when we were adopted by God, Jesus gave us both His mother AND His Father!

I share part of the story here at Catholic Exchange. You might also like to check out my “Mary blog.”

You can also order autographed copies of this and my other books on my website. During the month of May I am offering a special “Tea with Mary” for Mother’s Day — an autographed copy of the book in a specially decorated envelope with a sample of my favorite tea, the perfect alternative to a simple Mother’s Day card!

During the month of April, I’m going to have a contest for those who want to send me Mother’s Day tributes to their mothers (biological, adopted, or spiritual), which will be posted or linked to the Mary website. The best five will receive a free copy of the book!

God bless you …

Heidi Saxton

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.