Where is ‘Lust vs Love’???

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Marriage Forum Where is ‘Lust vs Love’???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  luvbeinamommy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

familymom

I used to visit catholicmom.com years ago. Then my life became extremely busy and I stopped coming here. I just recently returned and I am looking for a wonderful article( or post? ) about love and lust. The title was either “Love vs Lust” or ‘Lust vs Love.’

It talked about how sex can be an act of love or an act of lust, even in a married couple. How it can be holy on non-holy. I don’t remember much but I know it was worth reading again plus it would be great to share with others.

Does anyone here have a copy of it… I lost mine :cry:

josie

Hi there. Not sure about the article. However, if you haven’t already read such, a great book that I read after I was married is Good News about Sex & Marriage by Christopher West. I know it covers that.

familymom

Thanks for the info. I will put it on my list of books to read.

Still looking for that article though. It was just so clear and direct and perfect for couples’ discussion groups, kwim?

JOSIE: I TOTALLY agree with your recommendation of WEST’s book, there is no way I would understand NFP if not for reading that book!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.