The Diary by St. Faustina (Divine Mercy)

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Book Study & Discussion The Diary by St. Faustina (Divine Mercy)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kateri13 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

johnson8

Hi ladies,
    I am just finishing the last notebook in this Diary. Absolutely beautiful. I am drawn in more and more with what I read. Anyone else? If you have read the Diary, do you now do a daily Chaplet? I was wondering if I should ask our Parish if they could start a Chaplet at our Church for Pro-life issues, including using artificial birth control. (That is a topic that is very dear to me…I am thinking that many, many good, faithful, practicing Catholics do not know that it is a sin. )
    Well, anyway, beautiful book. If you get a chance to read it, it is well worth it. :)

josie

I just visited the national Divine Mercy shrine – it’s in Stockbridge, MA. It is beautiful and very peaceful. I haven’t read all of the book but my younger sister has read “Mercy my Mission” and says it’s fantastic. I’ve read all of the small Divine Mercy book and I tell ya’, anyone who thinks they done the worst of the worst, NEEDS to read about the Divine Mercy. It is AWESOME! I think a lot of small depression we all get a spell of from time to time can be remedied by reading about the Divine Mercy – we all need hope and this is such a vast source.

kateri13
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.