It’s been over a year..wow. So I’d thought I’d let you know what happened.
That guy didn’t want to buy our house, he wanted to have people ‘rent’ the house and decide if they wanted it. But our payment would have been too high so we would still have to pay some or refinance it.
We decided to try to keep on keeping on. It’s a newer construction and it’s hard to sell those again in this town.
Hubby is back in school, he will be done by Winter of 07..so 1 more year. It’s ben tough but we are doing okay.
His sister has been living with us since last August 05 That has helped out. They will be moving in Feb, so we’ll just have to manage for a few months.
Our payments had become double because the mortgage company didnt’ take out enough escrow. As of August of 06, the payments went back down. Only 200 dollars more than we were paying before.
We are really wanting to keep the home because it will be a great place to set up school.
Hubby has an appt with a career counselor to see if he can make enough money with his degree, so I can stay home.
If not then back to the trying to sell the house gig.