prayers for hubby and me….*UPDATE*

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics prayers for hubby and me….*UPDATE*

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  britestar 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

anonymous

Good evening Ladies! I would like to ask you all to keep my hubby and myself in your thoughts and prayers.As many of you know from previous posts we currently are renting one house and have another that has been for sale for almost a year. Anyways, yesterday we were sent the name of a family that might want to rent out the house. I contacted them and they have gotten back saying they are very interested. So if you could just say a little prayer that this all works out I would appreciate it.

I POSTED THE UPDATE AT BELOW ALL OF YOUR WODNERFUL THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS :D

fredar

Stephanie,

I’ll be praying for you.

Freda

mama2_boys

OHHHH!!! I will definately pray for that!! Let us know how everything works out!

britestar

Hello Stephanie,
    How is the housing problem resolving?
    It is said that if housing difficulties arise, pray to St Joseph. He is the “MAN” to help you out, afterall, he was a carpenter.
    Just say a prayer in your own words, be prepared, He DOES ANSWER PRAYERS.
    You are in my prayers too.
    Britestar

michelle123

Praying……

ITA with prayers to Saint Joseph! He’s an AMAZING intercessor!! :D

coley111

Stephanie- I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure things will turn out good.

Your in my prayers,

Colleen

westcoastmum

Hi Stephanie!!

Lots of prayers for this intention!!!!!!!!

Let us know what happens.

Blessings,

Karen

anonymous

Thanks all for your prayers but the renting fell through. SO. back to the drawing board. i will keep you all posted on what happens.

mama2_boys

Ugh. So sorry this isn’t working out. I’ll keep praying.

anonymous

Well, God has finally showed hubby and me his plan. We have got the house rented through the end of May. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a huge weight that has been lifted off of our shoulders. The exciting part is that the family renting the house is actually really interested in purchasing the house before the lease is up. I’m not getting my hopes up but how great would that be. Anways, thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers!!

britestar

Stephanie,
    You’re intentions are in my prayers. May the rental problem be resolved soon.

Britestar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.