"Parenting With Grace" by Gregory and Lisa Popcak

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Book Study & Discussion "Parenting With Grace" by Gregory and Lisa Popcak

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  heatherkl 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

busymom

This is the next book in my nightstand drawer waiting to be read. Has anyone else read it? Did you like it and did you find it helpful?

I haven’t read the book yet, but I remember when they were on EWTN. They had a show on there and they were very good. I want to get that book myself. When you read it could you tell me if you liked it or not?

Carmela

amby

I’ve read most of this book. It’s very good. I suggest it to everyone. I say most of the book because I only have toddlers, so when they get bigger I will read the rest.

heatherkl

@busymom wrote:

This is the next book in my nightstand drawer waiting to be read. Has anyone else read it? Did you like it and did you find it helpful?

Dr. Popcek recommended this book to me recently. If anyone has a copy they read already, and if it’s looking for a new home, I am interested. I’d love to read it!!! I’ve got a toddler going thru his Terrible 3′s ;) hehe He’s a good sweet boy but SOMEtimes he can be such a brat… I love him more than life tho.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.