Newbie…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mrsapodaca

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is monica and i am a 22 yr old stay at home mom of two boys. I’ve had a pretty rough transition from single to married to mom….it seemed like everything happened so quickly. I married when I was 18 (going on 19) and got pregnant right away with my first son joseph. Exactly 18 months (to the day) after Joseph’s birth I had my second son, jeremiah.
    My husband is an amazing man who has put up with a great deal from me the past 4 years. I was very involved with church up until jeremiah was born and we moved. I’ve been struggling with my faith and I am trying to get back in the swing of things, so to speak. I figured this would be a great way to meet other catholic moms like myself. So hello to all! :D

britestar

Hello MRSAPODACA,
    Welcome to our group! We love to share our Catholic Faith and talk about our husbands’, children and other relative things. So jump in anytime! We love hearing from you.
    Be strong, everyone’s Catholic faith is like a mustard seed, faith
    keeps growing when we water it with His Graces through the sacraments.
    Hugs,
    Britestar

johnson8

Hello and Welcome!
    You have found a wonderful place to meet friends and find support.
    I look forward to getting to know you.

anonymous

Welcome to the boards! I am a work from home mom of two little boys ages 4 and 3. I am so glad you foudn our group. I am sure you will enjoy the ladies on here as much as I have. I look forward to getting to know you better.

stephanie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.