Newbie intro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  twinbabes 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mommandm

Hi everyone, I thought I’d put up an intro before posting. :D I’m pretty new to catholicism, but I have been reading about the faith for quite a while. It took a few years of prayer and thought before it became completely clear to me that, while there are many great christians in other denominations, it is the one true Church. I grew up in a very conservative baptist church that taught untrue things about the catholic faith, so it took me a while to get around a lot of those issues – Why Do Catholics Do that and Catholicism for Dummies are great resources for Protestants and others to understand the faith if you have friends or loved ones who need basic information on the faith! I’ve also watched and continue to watch a lot of EWTN – I can thank Mother Angelica to a large degree for helping to lead me in the right direction :D I’m in kind of an informal RCIA because I had a newborn in the fall. I should be confirmed around May.

Anyway, I’m babbling…I have 2 children, Zack and Gabriel, 2.5 years and 4 months. I’m a stay at home mom, considering home schooling when the boys are old enough for school. I love to sew, crochet, knit, draw, hike in our park with the boys and my husband, go to museums, and visit our local catholic book store and visit with the nice ladies who run it :D

Looking foreward to getting to know all of you!

johnson8

Welcome Momma NDM! Looking forward to getting to know you too! (5coins is a new member too, post near yours) :D
    You will enjoy contributing to this site…many wonderful moms here! I have learned much.

medutis

Hi, i am medutis and i love divinations. I have website about popular divinations: runes, tarot, I Ching and more.

twinbabes

Hi all. :)
    I am new to this as well, I am from Canada. I have a family of 7.
    my husband Miles, and 5 sons. Neil-16 yrs, Riley-13 yrs, Travis-12 yrs, Brett-9yrs, & Evan-9yrs and me.
    My enjoy knitting, crotching, camping with my family, going on hikes as a family, & most of all going to Church on Sunday with my family.
    I was raised catholic and my husband is catholic and I love raising my boys as catholics.
    I pray alot for friends, family and people who are in need of prayer. I am a working mother. I like working with people and helping ones that can’t help themselves. Sorry I am a nurses aide or assistant.Nice topray for yous . God Bless Brenda

twinbabes

@twinbabes wrote:

Hi all. :)
    I am new to this as well, I am from Canada. I have a family of 7.
    my husband Miles, and 5 sons. Neil-16 yrs, Riley-13 yrs, Travis-12 yrs, Brett-9yrs, & Evan-9yrs and me.
    My enjoy knitting, crotching, camping with my family, going on hikes as a family, & most of all going to Church on Sunday with my family.
    I was raised catholic and my husband is catholic and I love raising my boys as catholics.
    I pray alot for friends, family and people who are in need of prayer. I am a working mother. I like working with people and helping ones that can’t help themselves. Sorry I am a nurses aide or assistant.Nice topray for yous . God Bless Brenda

Do small things with great Love-Mother Teresa.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.