New & seeking answers

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics New & seeking answers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jspies 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

klove

Hello. I am a new user to this site and have lately begun to pray again after many years of not having any faith in God. I am not a Catholic but have always been drawn to the Catholic church more than any other. How would I become Catholic or can I this late in life? ( I was raised Lutheran). Any feedback appreciated!

jspies

Have you tried visiting a local Catholic church in your area? If any of your friends are that’s a big help. Also see if the local catholic church has an RCIA you may start on your way & if it isn’t for you at this time you can always try it later. Blessings!

jspies

Have you tried visiting a local Catholic church in your area? If any of your friends are that’s a big help. Also see if the local catholic church has an RCIA you may start on your way & if it isn’t for you at this time you can always try it later. Blessings!

jspies

jspies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.