New member!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jocarebear 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

veronicasmom

Hello all!
    I am new and happy to be here! My name is Kerry and I am a 25 year old mother from Washington state. I have an 11 month old daughter named Veronica and my husband is a high school teacher. I’ve been wanting to meet Catholic mothers so very badly and most of my friends don’t have children, let alone are married. So, in a way, I do feel a tad isolated. I joined MOPS at my parish but had to go back to work part time in the mornings which made it impossible for me to attend MOPS meetings so I had to leave. I can’t wait to meet you all. Please don’t hesitate to send an email my way. Being a new mom I have plenty of things to discuss!

May God Bless you all.

Kerry

forhim

Kerry:
    I am new too, just joined yesterday. A friend from church told me about the site. I am glad you are looking for Catholic Moms. I am much older than you, wished I had been so involved in my faith when I was you age. Anyways, I am homeschooling my younger two and love to connect with other catholic moms.
    Blessings,
    From a new member too!

jocarebear

Hi Kerry,
    My name is also Carrie. I am also a new member. I am a mother of a 7 and half month old and I am 10 weeks along. I also love to talk to you. I am struggling right now with being pregnant again when I just had a baby. So very difficult being in this culture that doesn’t really understand NFP and those struggles. Anyways I would love to talk anytime.

Take care and God bless,
    Carrie : )

mnewth1

Hi Kerry! I am new to this group. Thought it would be nice to get to know some other catholic moms. We started young with our family too. By the time I was 25, we had our 3rd child. We now have 4 kids. Christian 10, Cassidy 8, Carter 7, and Chloe 3. I also do home daycare, at my busiest times I have 7 extras besides my own kids. Most of my classmates are just having their 1st babies so I can relate to you. I am so glad we had ours young though, they sure can wear us out. We live in Nebraska. In the community I am in, it has been hard to connect with others with similiar beliefs as us. It is a very rich, clicky community. OUr kids are in a small catholic school that goes up to 4 th grade. I am from a big family, so I guess I am use to all the chaoticness! Hope to get to know everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.