New Here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  momica 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lotusblossom

Hi everyone! I don’t know if this is the place to post this, but I just wanted to introduce myself to Catholicmoms forums :) . My name is Jennifer and I am a SAHM to one little baby boy. I love my Catholic faith and am so excited to have been shown this website by another fellow Catholic.

lotusblossom

Oops, nevermind. Just saw the thread for newbies…moderators, if you’d like, please erase :) .

ashersmomma

WELCOME!! So glad you found us! I too am a SAHM of a little boy, mine is 2 1/2 though….so much fun! I have been Catholic since Easter of ’05 and I too am in love with the Catholic church. I have never been more in love with our God! Just wanted to say hello! May peace be with you, Gina

momica

Hiya! Stay at home mommy to a 10 month old here. Left the church for a while, practice-wise, but came back a few years ago and its the best thing I ever did. Love everything about our Mother Church! Husband is not Catholic so of course that conversion is always in my prayers. Glad to be here!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.