New

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  allflowerz 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am new to the board so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Aimee I am 23. I am married with two little boys. We live in Kansas. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :D

mommandm

Hi Aimee!! :D I’m out in cleveland with two little boys, 2.5 and 5 months.

andrea

Hi Aimee,
    I’m pretty new myself. My name is Andrea, 24 and I live in Illinois. I’ve been married for 2 1/2 years to my wonderful husband. I have a 19 month old boy Landen, baby due in July and one angel baby. I don’t post very often but try to get on and read the new comments! =) Don’t always have TONS of time when the little guy is awake.

Hi I’m Heather, a new convert. We live in Colorado with our 2 boys, 4 and 1. I am getting ready to be confirmed.
    Hope to see you around here!
    Heather

Just curious, where in Kansas are you at? I was born in Salina.

mommymcd

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah and I too am brand-new. I’m 32 and live in St.Louis, MO. We have three children : my son is 3 1/2, my daughter is 2, and our baby girl is 6 months. This is the first online group/forum I’ve ever joined! I’m a little nervous :oops: Just glad to find a place where other Mommies love the Lord! I posted a prayer request asking the Lord to bless us with another child soon. It’s hard to let go and trust in the Lord, (especailly when I want something so badly) but I know his plan is more infinitely perfect than I can ever imagine. After all, it’s not about what I want… it’s about God’s will!

Have a wonderful week. I’m looking forward to meeting more of you.

Blessings,
    Sarah

@luvbeinamommy wrote:

Just curious, where in Kansas are you at? I was born in Salina.

we are in olathe. my husband was also born in salina :)

allflowerz

welcome…and hi :)
    newbie myself…haha….
    nice to meet you all~

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.