Need to let god into my life

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Need to let god into my life

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nevaehsmommy06 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello! Just thought I would introduce myself. I am 24 years old. I have a 3 year old dughter neamed Neaveh. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years. We were married in a lutheran church. We are both catholic but my dad and stepmom offered to pay for our wedding if we did a double wedding with them. So thats what we did. Our marriage has not been blessed by the catholic church. We have just started going to church again a couple weeks ago. Our daughter has not been baptised because we have to get our marriage blessed and get registered withtthe church and all that stuff yet. We our going through an extremly hard time right now. With the economy and all I am sure we aren’t the only ones. We fight a lot over money because we cant pay our bills. We barely have enough for food every month. We dont qualify for food stamps. We make a couple hundred too much. I am at a time in my life where I need help getting through my day and I just need someone to talk to about our problems. I have no friends at the moment. And my husband doesn’t like talking about our problems we always end up yelling at each other. Weve only been married a short time and I want to make our marriage better as I am in this for life. I do not believe in divorce. I cry a lot. Its tiring. LOL It really is. Church is hard for me. I am hard of hearing and I cannot hear the sermon or the readings. I haven’t met our priest yet. Weve only been to church like 2 times in 3 weeks. Our church has mass at 9am every other sunday and then 5:30pm every other saturday so we have to try and make sure we get to mass at those times. I would like to know if there is any cathic mom ctudy group thingys in my area. I am in northern iowa. Anyhoo…thats enough for now as I kinda typed up a lot. LOL Sorry about that. Thank you for any responses. I kinda really need a friend or at least someone to talk to.

Kandise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.