Mantilla? Chapel cap?

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Mantilla? Chapel cap?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mom2blaizenzaine 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tana

Hey there! It’s been awhile since I last checked in. . . moving is crazy business.

I was wondering if anyone here covered? I wear the old style mantilla to mass and when at adoration.

celticspirit

I personally don’t cover, but I know women from an interfaith discussion group who cover. In fact, one of the women mentioned the mantilla and trying to find proper coverings and such.

sillara

I do. I wear a silver-grey mantilla with Our Lady of Guadalupe worked into it. My 7-year-old, who is old enough to take Holy Communion, also wears a little veil. The other girls are looking forward to getting their when they are old enough. :D

@Sillara wrote:

I do. I wear a silver-grey mantilla with Our Lady of Guadalupe worked into it. My 7-year-old, who is old enough to take Holy Communion, also wears a little veil. The other girls are looking forward to getting their when they are old enough. :D

where did you get this? online? do you have a link. I am also looking for a good mantilla and cant seem to find one I like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.