Just received this book…

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Apostolate of Holy Motherhood Just received this book…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mommandm 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mommandm

I’m only through a little less than half of it, and wow has it spoken to me already. Everything I was on the fence about, everything that was bothering me…it all falls into place now.

We were considering homeschooling, kind of on the fence and concerned about the amount of effort involved and whether I was truly qualified or not. I mean, I want my children to be smarter than me!! But there is a passage during an apparition that talks about how it is a mother’s responsibility to teach her children, and not to give this duty to someone else. So there we have it!!

Another thing that has been bothering me is that, having come to the faith as an adult in a marriage with children, I didn’t have the opportunity to discover God’s vocation for me. I know it sounds silly, I love my children and my husband, but what if God had wanted me to be a sister, and here I am in a marriage?! And the fact that I feel drawn to a life of contemplative prayer made matters worse. This book was truly enlightening in that matter.

I can’t wait to finish it :D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.