Just joined!! Introductions…

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Just joined!! Introductions…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  txmom 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

maddie

Hello ladies, my name is Madison! i just found this sight and im excited to get started, i dont have many catholic friends and am really looking to change that! I have been married for 2 years and we are expecting our first child, a baby girl in october! Pregnancy has shown to be a rough road for me, so im looking to connect with others who have experienced the same. as well as everyone ells! im excited to chat!
    Maddie

annariza

Hello! My name is Anna. I found this site from reading “The Handbook for Catholic Moms.” :) I’m married to Phil and we have 5 little monkeys. I work from home helping others change their skin and change their lives. I look forward to hearing your experiences and sharing my own so we can learn from each other and grow personally!!

txmom

Hi there, my name is Tammy Jo and I am also new to this sight as of today :) I have been married 3 years this September and I have a 19mo old boy.
    I am looking to have more Catholic mom contacts to help keep me positive and on the right path! I’m am just feeling a little alone as it seems active Catholics are really decreasing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.