Just for Fun!!!

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Just for Fun!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mommandm 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

momandwife

What are your nicknames for your kids?

When Sophia was a baby I called her funny fish. I’ve been calling her Soap and turtle dove lately. My husband calls her Little Girl and my parents call her Sophie… We also had the standard ones like peanut, Love Bug, and Sweet Pea.

What about you?

julka

My baby Natasha is just under 4mos so we will probably come up with many more nicknames for her in the years to come.

So far it’s: Tasha, Tashka, Natashka, Kitten, Monkey, Baby, Cookie, Angel, Lil One, Munchkin, and my husband calls her Albert sometimes (go figure…)

Julia

mnmapeanut

HI
    We don’t have any nicknames for our baby yet as he/she is not yet born. However, my Papa (grandfather) had a few nicknames for me an my sisters. My older sister was scooter-bug-McDuck. I don’t know where the McDuck came from but scooter-bug was because she scooted instead of crawling for a long time. I was Emma-nemma-peanut and slowly mergde into mnm-a-peanut, thus my nickname on this site. I’m not sure how it came about as it was given before I ate real food, though now I am very fond of both m&m’s and peanuts! my younger sisters were Dinamo and Dinamiter I think Papa must have been working in a blasting site at the time she came along. The youngest sister was Rosie-Posie though that may have been us older girls who were just learning nursery rhymes. And my brother was Mister, or Buddy, I know that was us girls, and it was because he was the only boy.
    those are my families nicknames I would love to hear more.
    Emma
    a.k.a. mnmapeanut

admin
    Participant

Called my first dd noodle lots (old family nickname) and now i seem to be calling my second dd snoodle lots 8O I have lots of other more girly nicknames, they just don’t seem to come to mind right now!

allflowerz

haha…
    cute nicknames….

@MomAndWife wrote:

What are your nicknames for your kids?

When Sophia was a baby I called her funny fish. I’ve been calling her Soap and turtle dove lately. My husband calls her Little Girl and my parents call her Sophie… We also had the standard ones like peanut, Love Bug, and Sweet Pea.

What about you?

well my oldest is blaize (after saint blaise) we call him crazy blaizeee, blaizer and my husband calls him his buddy zaine we call diego (his middle name he was born on the feast of our lady hence the diego) he also gets called baby still and insane zaine, zainers, thats all i can come up with at the moment!

mommandm

Cute :wink:

When the boys were in my belly, they were Winky, spud (my miscarriage baby, Jacob Michael), and baby. Now Zack is Zacko or Zacky, and Gabriel is goober smoocher (he loves to giver goobery smooches, hee hee) or Gabloo because that’s how Zack pronounces “Gabriel.” They’re also Junior Jr. and Junior Sr.

My friends in college called me Bridget McMidget :oops: because I’m short and very obviously Irish.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.