James Cameron’s documentary on alleged "Jesus’ tomb&quo

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums I Love the Movies! James Cameron’s documentary on alleged "Jesus’ tomb&quo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kathrynjean 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mommandm

I haven’t seen it, but I’ve read the commentary and reviews a bit. For those who are unfamiliar here is the MSNBC article on it: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17349123/

What a tragedy, that people would stir up controversey and state uncertainties as truth. And let’s face it, it has nothing to do with Cameron’s “curiosity” about Jesus’ tomb – it is simply another ploy, like the DaVinci code, to sway the faithful. Imagine if you were having a crisis of faith, or were a young christian not yet strong in your faith? Imagine what something like that, that claims to be fact, would do to you. :(

They also fail to include in many commentaries how most expert scholars on the subject won’t support the “finding.”

I’d love to hear commentary on it.

Nicole

kathrynjean

It’s really all about money, money, money. Sex isn’t the only thing that sells; religious controversy also sends the dealers to the bank!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.