It’s been a while since I’ve been online…baby #4 is….

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics It’s been a while since I’ve been online…baby #4 is….

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  michelle123 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

westcoastmum

Hi everyone!

It’s a girl!!

I nearly fell off the delivery table. :lol: I was **sure** baby was another boy as the pregnancy was the same as for my three boys.

Maire (Irish Gaelic for Mary – pronounced Marr-EE) was born the first week of October. And thank you to the mums who shared labouring advice with me and those who offered prayers. This delivery was by far the best and shortest – two hours after we arrived at hospital the midwives caught the baby. She was 4.424 kg (9 lbs., 12 oz), 56 cm (22 inches) and only one stitch! Amazing midwives.

Big brothers love their baby sister after three weeks still (good sign!!) and we’re doing well.

Best to everyone. I’m hoping to be back on the boards more (will be as I’m nursing baby I’m sure!!). Lots of prayers for everyone and welcome to newbies,

Karen

anonymous

Congrats Karen!!!! :D :D :D :D I remeber when you first told us your were pregnant. It sure doesn’t seem like it was 9 months ago. I am glad to hear everyone is doing well! Congrats again :D

nhmomof5

Congratulation! Babies are such a blessing. That “new” time is a special time of grace, and it will form the minds and attitudes of your other children forever! I remember when our last, # 5 was born…they were all in awe of God at that time for that special gift!!! He is now 2 and they still love him as “the baby” even though he walks and talks!

Rest when you can (I know, I know) but really do when you can, and love them…they grow up so fast!!!!

josie

Karen! Wow – CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! When we found out Gianna was a girl, I was super surprised too because I was SURE she was a boy! Boy, was I wrong! hee hee

I read somewhere that our Blessed Mother looks after those named after her in a special way. Many many blessings to you and your husband!

-Josie

johnson8

What beautiful news to read on the forum today!
    Enjoy your wonderful little Blessing. I am thinking and praying for you.

michelle123

Karen!

Congratulations!! What happy, happy news! :D

God bless!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.