Is anyone else sick of……

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Is anyone else sick of……

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  loloengland 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

michelle123

…..Record company reps posting here, posing as real users in an attempt to promote their albums? What’s the deal? Sounds like they have an intern force trying to infiltrate the net in this way.

You can sort of tell when one of these posts pops up. I’m protesting by not reading them. Maybe if they don’t get any reads, they’ll realize it’s a waste of time! Join me in my anti-advertising crusade? :lol:

mama2_boys

I am with you Michelle! I am sick of it.

josie

I’m in… I ignore them too.

anonymous

I’m in too!!!! :D

amby

me too

lynnt

I didn’t realize they weren’t legit until after I posted to the first one. Doh!

:roll:

I’m in too!!

britestar

Hello Michelle,
    Hummmm, Did I miss something about record companies trying to “sell” something on Catholic Moms website?
    Was it about watermusic? or something?
    britestar

michelle123

Nope…there are about three or four posts here from people who join, post one time about a “great new album” or fantastic new talent they’ve discovered…or heard about from a friend…..and then never post again.

If you Google their user names, it’s very interesting. They post the same thing on hundreds of forums like this one!

It’s kinda annoying, because they try to pass themselves off as “not selling anything” (just another Mommy!)

If you read through the posts here, you can figure out who they are.

elisa

Haha…I know, I just read one…I was thinking: “Riiiiiight…hmm….really sounds like a CATHOLIC mom…telling me about her fav. CD. Don’t get me wrong…nothing wrong with posting your fav. CD…but sometimes you can just tell. Gimme a break.

elisa

PS:

Oh yeah…another thing: I’m pretty sure that the moderator will erase them after she (I’m guessing it’s probably a she) reads them.

tana

Here we go again! It’s funny, they don’t even try to post to the content of the board -from at least a mommy angle. . .Tana

loloengland

Its a joke… they must realise that no one is interested. Lorraine x

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.