I’m Catholic

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics I’m Catholic

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lynnt 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mommandm

Well ladies, its official! I’m a catholic :D The easter Vigil was just wonderful, truly beyond description. Next we’re having the boys baptized and our convalidation. Thanks for all the info and encouragement when I needed it!

nan

THAT’S GREAT NICOLE!
    Welcome to full Catholic-ness.
    It took me a while to find a post with your name but you have to be personally greeted; after all Jesus has personally embraced you especially. I’m so glad you didn’t have to wait another year and that you and your husband were together for confirmation and Eucharist.
    I absolutely love the Easter Vigil, it is so beautiful. My heart soars from the “Christ Our Light!” on and I usually cry but the candles are the only lights then and if you don’t hold yours up to your face it doesn’t much show. (At least, that’s what I tell myself.)
    So now you’ve been to at least one other Sunday Mass. I can tell you that you get used to it but it never is not a miracle that we can be so close to Jesus. And the blessing of the Holy Spirit that remains with us from Confirmation is a power for holiness that we never completely grasp- there’s always more.
    I’ll be remembering you all this Easter season. Thanks for sharing here.
    Nan

andrea

Congratulations!!

sweett

Congatulations! I too became full Catholic at this Easter Vigil. It was great!!!

lynnt

Me, too! Made my confirmation FINALLY this Easter Vigil.

Congratulations!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.