hi new here.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  celticspirit 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

afernandes

Hi. I am new here. Just registered yesterday, in fact. We are a Catholic family living in Northern Virginia. My husband works in MD while I stay home with our three boys. They are all around 2 years apart – 4, 2, and 10 months old. The 4 yr old will be 5 at the end of August and going to Kindergarten this year.

Amanda

fredar

Hi and welcome!

I also have 3 boys, ages 5, 3, and baby will be 1 on Thursday. We live in Alberta, Canada. I hope you enjoy this group as much as I do.

Freda

anonymous

Welcome Amanda!

I have two boys ages 4 and 3. We live in central IL where my husband is a high school PE/driver’s ed. teacher and head football coach. I hope you enjoy this group as much as I have.

I look forward to getting to know you better :D
    Stephanie

petite_mommy

I am also a stay-at-home mom. I have an eight month old son and my husband is a teacher. We live in Western PA. I agree.. this is a great forum. At my church it is tough to find time to talk to other moms and they have not been able to start up a moms group due to some scheduling conflicts. This forum is a great way to talk with moms with similar values!

sheba

Hi,

I recently moved to Cape Cod, Mass. from Germtown, MD. I love it here, except I am bit lonely for Catholic company during the day. Thank God for EWTN.

I have an 11.5 month old and am 4 mos. pregnant.

Is anyone from around here?

celticspirit

Welcome Amanda!

I look forward to getting to know you!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.