Hello everyone

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Hello everyone

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mom2blaizenzaine 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

5coins

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jill and I live in Jefferson City, Missouri. We relocated here about 8 months ago. My husband and I have 3 kids. A 9 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. Being a mom is the most rewarding job there is. But I get awful lonely for adult friends since we are still new to the area. So, I compute a lot.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Love the site so far!

Welcome! We live in Colorado with our 2 boys.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here :D
    Heather

eclare

Hi..I relocated from Boston to a small town in W. PA and am having trouble finding friends too–it seems everyone here has 25 cousins on the same street to hang out with!

I have a 3 year old and an 8 year old–both girls.

lynnt

Welcome!

johnson8

Welcome 5coins! You will enjoy this site. I look forward to getting to know you!
    Mary

mommandm

Hi there! Its hard to feel isolated as a mom. Does your church have a women’s group?

allflowerz

wow…
    it must be hard to start new…
    welcome!!!

@5coins wrote:

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jill and I live in Jefferson City, Missouri. We relocated here about 8 months ago. My husband and I have 3 kids. A 9 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. Being a mom is the most rewarding job there is. But I get awful lonely for adult friends since we are still new to the area. So, I compute a lot.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Love the site so far!

welcome! my name is Aimee. I am married with two little boys. 4 and 3. I am in olathe, kansas (pretty much kansas city kansas)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.