Has anyone ever experienced?

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Has anyone ever experienced?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  celticspirit 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Has anyone ever experienced the chills as a pregnancy symptom or ever heard of that?

joyce_lakee

Your temperature goes up post ovulation, so it would seem more likely to feel too warm. But on the other hand, pregnancy is such a mysterious thing it could be within the realm of possibility for a particular woman to feel chills, I guess.

mommandm

I get them pretty bad immediately after birth.

Maybe you’re anemic? I think that can be a symptom of anemia, but don’t quote me on that!

It could be, our bodies go through so much during pregnancy, especially at the beginning when our hormone levels are rising.

@MommaNDM wrote:

I get them pretty bad immediately after birth.

Maybe you’re anemic? I think that can be a symptom of anemia, but don’t quote me on that!

It could be, our bodies go through so much during pregnancy, especially at the beginning when our hormone levels are rising.

i have had that checked not TOO long ago also my thyroid….haven’t had a baby in three years tho soooooo….im thinking it might just totally be too soon…or im not…

celticspirit

Just to let you know, thyroid issues can be elusive. They don’t always show up in blood work and many doctors are CLUELESS about the lab values and what hypothyroidism is all about.

If you didn’t have a FULL thyroid panel run, you need to IMMEDIATELY. And, then, get a copy of your labs and run straight to the ‘net. There are a number of thyroid advocacy sites out there that are excellent and will tell you all that the docs won’t.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.