Great place to live?

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Great place to live?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  josie 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lucysmommy

Hello all – I am new here. My husband and I live in Maryland with our 9 month old daughter. My husband is planning on quitting his job at the end of January so he can focus full-time on his internet business. We are thinking of moving and are looking for recommendations. We don’t like lots of traffic (Baltimore and DC are really bad) and we would prefer someplace with a lower cost of living, especially when it comes to housing. Also, a place that has a great Catholic and homeschooling community would be great. So, any suggestions? Thanks!

mariac

Hi, Have you considered Hyattsville? It’s a great family neighborhood, still pretty affordable for the DC metro area. I just moved away because of my husbands’ job. The area around St. Jeromes church is great. There are many Catholic (and mostly homeschooling) families. There are great houses, parks etc. But really it it a fantastic and very close catholic community. Just go to the parish and talk to the pastor. GOOD LUCK!

momof4insc

We live in the Charlotte, NC area….. There is a great church St. Vincent De Paul….and there are a lot of Catholic homeschooling families.

josie

I’m not sure about the cost of living but have you looked at Naples, FL? Don’t know how far you were looking at relocating but Naples is where they are building that Catholic community. That’s my DH & my dream place to live! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.