Girl having abortion on the 14th!!

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Girl having abortion on the 14th!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  katie55 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashersmomma

Yes ladies, yet another prayer request, but this one is so horrible! A desperate father came to me (long story) asking for help in talking his 22 y/o daughter out of having an abortion on the 14th of this month. Her boyfriend wants nothing to do with her and the girl’s own mother has told her to have the abortion!! The girl, Ashley, is Catholic but does not attend Mass and does not have any kind of relationship with Christ. I have given him all the resources I have and all that I can do at this point is PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!! Please pray that our Blessed Mother intervenes and shows this frightened girl that she has been blessed with a beautiful gift and that our Holy Family will be all the family she needs to get her through this. Thank you! In Christ, Gina N.

P.S. She is meeting with her dad tonight and he is so scared of saying the wrong thing and pushing her away, please pray for his courage and wisdom too!

djgang

I will pray!

ashersmomma

She unfortunately had the abortion yesterday. Now we are praying for her to someday ask for forgiveness for what she has done and to seek help to deal with the emotional damage that goes along with abortion. We are also praying for her poor father who wanted his grandchild. Her dad is a recovering alchoholic and new believer in Christ, he needs strength and closure right now. If you think of it, please pray for this family. Thanks you, Gina N.

katie55

Please tell the father of this young girl about Rachel’s Vineyard. It is a healing retreat for those who have suffered the loss of a loved one through abortion. It brings amazing healing to both women and men. Check out http://www.rachelsvineyard.org.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.