Getting to Know You **BUMP FOR NEW NEWBIES**

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Getting to Know You **BUMP FOR NEW NEWBIES**

This topic contains 123 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  domesticated 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author

happymommy

Hi I just signed up for this forum and am looking forward to meeting other like minded women.

Name: Veronica

Husband: Matt

Husbands age: 29

Husband’s occupation: Software applications manager

Children: Matthew almost 5 Rachel almost 3 and 24 weeks pregnant with a little girl Rebekah

Dream Job: my current job I feel so blessed and like I have the best job in the whole world I would also love to homeschool my children hopefully God willing in the future

Worst Job: personnal care aide for severely disabled adults

favorite season: fall

favorite holiday: thanksgiving

birthday March 5

Anniversary June 10 2005

are you a morning or night person? Morning person I love waking up before everybody and having my time to pray and get house work done

what is your least favorite aspect of your current occupation? the children fighting or arguing and not being able to get all my housework done

favorite activity with your family? reading stories and our bedtime routine

favorite activity when you have ‘alone time’? crocheting reading gardening and watching tv

what is your greatest fear? something bad happening to my husband or children

what is your nervous habit? (biting fingernails, fidgeting, tapping your foot…) eating

did you go to college? where? if you didn’t go, do you plan to? I went to Utica College for 4years got a bachelor’s degree in accounting I don’t plan to go back to school

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (pretending that safety is not an issue)
    travel to all 50 states with my children and use an RV or pop up camper to travel and sleep in

all4my7

Hi. I just joined and I look forward to getting to know ya’ll.

name Barb

age 36

spouse’s age 52

your occupation First, Handmaiden of the Lord, next, wife and mother

spouse’s occupation: Mason (concrete and bricklaying mainly)

age of children 12,11,10,9, almost 8, almost 5 and 1

your dream job Midwife

worst job you ever had working midnights at a supermarket

favorite time of year fall

favorite holiday Thanksgiving

birthday July 1

anniversary October 10, 1998

are you a morning or night person? both

what is your least favorite aspect of your current occupation? The fighting and arguing amongst my kids

favorite activity with your family? praying and talking about faith, going to the beach at night after dinner

favorite activity when you have ‘alone time’? hahahaha reading, praying, knitting

what is your greatest fear? my kids dying before me

what is your nervous habit? (biting fingernails, fidgeting, tapping your foot…) pacing

did you go to college? where? if you didn’t go, do you plan to? yes, local community college. Plan on going back when baby is older

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (pretending that safety is not an issue) Medjugorje, most definitely!!

bettydays

Hello!!!! I just joined the forum and am hoping to connect with some other Catholic Mom’s working hard to raise their family, help their husband, and make it to the Church on time! :) Call me Betty.

name Betty

age 39

spouse’s age 42

your occupation Mother, Wife, and Photographer (although just of my kids lately!!)

spouse’s occupation: Farmer

age of children: 3, 6, and 13

your dream job I already have it :)

worst job you ever had Working in a library with a stuck up group of Atheists

favorite time of year Winter!!

favorite holiday Thanksgiving

birthday June 5th

anniversary Everyday, but really May 1st

are you a morning or night person? I was a night person, had kids and became a morning person, but I’m hoping to return!

what is your least favorite aspect of your current occupation? Sometimes, it’d be nice to go a day without doing the dishes.

favorite activity with your family? Prayer and family dinner

favorite activity when you have ‘alone time’? Huh? Tell me more about this ‘alone’ time.

what is your greatest fear? Loosing my children or my husband.

what is your nervous habit? (biting fingernails, fidgeting, tapping your foot…) Tapping my foot! Drives other people crazy, but I don’t even know I’m doing it.

did you go to college? where? if you didn’t go, do you plan to? Sadly, I did not go to college.

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (pretending that safety is not an issue) Italy and Rome without a doubt!

domesticated

name Sarah

age 29

spouse’s age 32

your occupation student

spouse’s occupation military

age of children 8 & 9

your dream job working with elderly

worst job you ever had taco bell

favorite time of year spring

favorite holiday Christmas

birthday

anniversary July 19

are you a morning or night person? night

what is your least favorite aspect of your current occupation? n/a

favorite activity with your family? travel

favorite activity when you have ‘alone time’? hahahaha reading

what is your greatest fear? death of my children

what is your nervous habit? (biting fingernails, fidgeting, tapping your foot…) tapping fingers

did you go to college? where? if you didn’t go, do you plan to? in college now

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (pretending that safety is not an issue) Rome, Egypt

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.