curious george

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ashersmomma 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jen

i was SO HAPPY with curious george for your litte kids!! it was so cute/exciting/fun/etc, but nothing scary or violent! :D

anonymous

I am glad hear that it was cute. I really want to take the boys to see but I hadn’t heard anything about it.

Thanks for the info :D

michelle123

Thanks, Jen!

The previews LOOKED really cute. I’m happy to hear it’s a good one for the kids! :D

jen

ps–our only problem was the previews…there was nothing really bad, but jacob had never been to a movie theater and has never seen any disney/disney-type stuff, so there was minimal “violence” and other “crazy” stuff he had never seen…we went in the hall and returned when the previews were over–as soon as he saw george he was fine and LOVED the rest!

westcoastmum

Hi everyone:

I haven’t seen it, but DH took our two older boys to it and they both loved it!! They are 5 1/2 and nearly 4. They still talk about scenes and it’s been nearly a month. He said it was just charming and all the kids in the theatre were laughing like crazy at George. He also wondered at previews that were shown at the matinee they went to, though. Odd that theatres would choose more mature movies to advertise at a family film!!

Karen

sahm-o-my

@westcoastmum wrote:

Odd that theatres would choose more mature movies to advertise at a family film!!

It’s the movie companies that select the previews. Whoever the theatres get the movie from, they get the previews from. And, as far as I am concerned, movie execs rarely have any idea on what’s really “family friendly”!

ashersmomma

I dont know about anyone else but this momma can only handle so much “Bob and Larry’s Sunday Morning Songs”. I was so excited to see that the entire soundtrack is to Jack Johnson (big fan)! I bought the soundtrack to the movie and my son loves it just as much as I do and I dont feel like beating my head up against the stearing wheel while listening to it! :o All of the songs are pretty mellow and fun to sing to…really, check it out! Gina

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.