CARS!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mama2_boys

My boys are so excited about this movie! They asked me to watch their Toy Story DVD this morning just so that they could see the Cars trailer at the beginning!!! :lol: :lol: My ds(4) got new Cars underwear the other day too! We don’t normally go to movies but this one will be an exception.

Is anyone else’s kids anxious for this movie??

anonymous

My boys aren’t what you would call anxious to see the movie but they do ask to see it whenever the trailers come on tv. I am doubting we will actually get to go to the movies to see it but if we can squeeze it in we definately will. Worse case scenario is we wait until it comes out on DVD.

stcatherine

My soon to be six year old son can’t wait to see the new Cars movie. He has been counting the days for about two weeks now. My husband and I went to a movie back in February and we saw a trailer for the Cars movie. We told our son about it and he has looked forward to it ever since. Now that all the merchandise is in the stores and on the back of the cereal boxes he is so excited. We are all looking forward to this movie.

mama2_boys

We are gonna try to take the boys to see it tomorrow (Sat). They are thrilled!!!

anonymous

Melinda, you will have to let us know what you think of the movie.

mama2_boys

We just got back from taking the kids to see the Cars movie. It was great!!! The boys loved it and are running around with all of their cars right now and naming them! It was a great outing for our family and well-worth the cost of the tickets for us!

anonymous

I think we are going to take the boys next weekend to see it. We have had several friends see it with their little ones and it is all the kids can talk about. The boys are really excited that they are going to see it!!!!

mama2_boys

That is really all my kids can talk about too. I am kind of glad to have a reprieve from the Buzz Lightyear and Woody obsession that we have had in this house for the past year. :roll: :lol: :lol: I am sure that you all will love it too. Now we just can’t wait until it is out on DVD.

britestar

See my reply in the index column.
    Britestar

anonymous

We finally had the opportunity to take the boys to see it and they LOVED it!!!! So now all they talk about is Cars. :D :D :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.