Birthday parties…what do you do?

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Raising Great Kids! Birthday parties…what do you do?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mama2_boys 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous

Each year when we aproach one of the boys birthdays I have the same dilema….do I serve lunch for everyone or do I just do cake and ice cream. I usually end up doing lunch and cake and ice cream. Next month is my oldests birthday and I am sure we will do lunch plus dessert. I am curious to know what you all do? Our parties usually consist of family and friends if that makes a difference in your answer to the poll.

We do lunch and cake & ice cream. However, I must say that we live 3-4 hours away from our family. To have them drive to a party and not feed them a meal seems like a lot for me to ask of them. That is the reason behind my lunch and cake. If we lived closer to family, I might consider doing just cake and ice cream.

mama2_boys

We do lunch/dinner and cake and ice cream. Our families live an hour away and I also feel like I need to feed them a meal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.