Also New Member

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics Also New Member

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

needsolace

Hello: I am also new to this group and find it comforting to know there are other mothers out there trying to raise their children with faith. I have 3 children, aged 14, 17 and 18 and it is difficult for them to find others who have any faith at all. My children go to a Catholic High School (although my oldest starts University in the fall) and are often disheartened after mass or religion class because of such lack of faith.
    I had become quite worried that my kids will never find someone with morals as few seem to exist, but this web site gives me hope.
    God Bless and I will keep all of you in my prayers.
    JMJ
    needsolace

nhmomof5

Take heart! We mothers are out here praying for our children, just as our Blessed Mother has been for 2000 years for us! By finding this forum, I have had renewed hope :lol: that there ARE families out there preparing their children for the vocation of marriage and religious life, and I pray that my 5 children will find their true vocation according to God’s will.

My oldest is starting high school this fall, and I know it’s only going to be the blink of an eye before she too is entering college. So frightening!!! I pray daily for the wisdom to get through it all….especially to The Divine Mercy!!!!

I am 41 yrs. old and have to remind myself…my mother was 43 when I got married 22 yrs. ago. OH MY!!!!! It’s just surreal. No wonder our blessed mother tells us to pray, pray, pray.

Blessings to your family.

britestar

Dear Needsolace,
    I totally understand how you feel about your children searching for others with the same Catholic faith, wanting to talk to others about their faith and not able to find them.
    You say that your eldest will be going to a University, hopefully there is a
    Neuman Center on campus. Cardinal Neuman, a holy priest loved youth and felt a need to have catholic youth centers to assist students by offering daily Mass, faith filled programs, etc. Have your 18 yr old check into this program to see if it is available at that University. If it is not,
    check out a Diocese Website for the nearest one.

Write back and let us know how everyone is doing.
    In my prayers,
    Britestar

anonymous

Welcome to the boards :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.