A family in need…….

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics A family in need…….

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nhmomof5 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nhmomof5

Hello! I suppose this should be under prayer requests, but I need as many people as possible to see this. My friend Michelle lost her husband, age 38 to cancer this evening at 5:30 eastern time. They have 3 young sons, ages 12, 9 and 21 months. This has been a long and difficult 2 years for their family. His name is Chris. He was surrounded by Michelle, our pastor Fr. Marc, his brother and his parents. They “prayed him into heaven” and he passed peacefully. These coming days will be VERY difficult for the 2 older boys. They knew their dad was about to die, but nothing can prepare you for such a trauma. Please pray for Michelle, Nick, Noah and Dominic in New Hampshire. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY!!!!
    Thank you and God bless you all.

celticspirit

Please know that my prayers are with this family.

anonymous

I just said a prayer for the family and I will continue to keep them in my prayers in the coming days!!

baptistbelt

absolutely

lynnt

That is so hard. I will pray for the family.

nhmomof5

Thanks for all the prayers! The funeral was nothing short of phenomenal. Very emotional, but profoundly uplifting and I’m sure every person there will carry that experience with them forever. May Chris rest in the peace and light of God for all eternity.

britestar

NHmomof5,
    Chris passed away on the Vespers of Our Blessed Mother’s Feast Day of the Assumption.
    I am hoping that your pastor, Fr. Marc is assisting the family by tapping into various parish organizations to help the family out. i.e. St Vincent de Paul Society, Women’s Auxiliary, Knights of Columbus.
    Indeed the family will be in my prayers.
    Please keep us posted on how they are doing.
    Britestar

nhmomof5

Yes, our pastor has hooked them up with lots of help. We are a HUGE parish and I hear there are now efforts underway to actually help raise funds during the next year to pay off her mortgage. That’s absolutely astounding!!!! With God all things are possible, and i am going to help in every way that I can. A generous donation came in to help purchase school clothes and supplies for her boys. Already a whole neighborhood in a wealthy neighboring town has offered to give them a “dream Christmas” the likes of which most of us will never see. The generosity of good people is so comforting. Thanks for your ongoing prayers. Please don’t forget this precious family.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.