Re: Eczema sufferers?



Ah, yes, I know eczema quite well. My son has it on his arms. While it’s an allergic reaction for my son, it isn’t always an allergic reaction for everyone. I recommend going to a dermatologist and/or allergist to figure out what’s causing it. Creams are great, but it’s more important to figure out the root of the problem. You can always just use a site like Google or Yelp or LocateADoc to look up a good doctor to go to.