C your Priest



You definitely should talk to your priest. It’s sad your previous priest has transferred, but I believe you should trust in your new priest. He may be able to help you more than you know. As for birth control, NFP or the Rhythm method is truly the only acceptable form, but what is done is done and speaking to your priest could be REALLY healing. You do have to move on, esp. with things you can’t change.