Reply To: any advice with this situation would really be appreciated

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics any advice with this situation would really be appreciated Reply To: any advice with this situation would really be appreciated

hi again! still here, still stuck. i have become more and more certain that i need to be a teacher. and chicago is where i’m headed. but aside from talking to my best friend about it more, and convincing her that i need to do this, i am waiting on my 16 year-old dog to die first. that sounds horrible, but i love him to pieces, and i couldn’t give him up to someone else at this stage in his life. it would kill him! so even though it sounds silly, it’s a waiting game on that front. anyway, i don’t know why i’m writing this, except that i would appreciate a wee prayer from anyone. it is just so hard and bad for me all this waiting. i am so stuck. it’s like i’m paralized. in one way or another most of my life has been sort of paralized–just waiting to be able to start living. i try to fully enjoy every moment, but i don’t actually DO anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frustration!!!!!!! arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just ranting! sorry!!!