Reply To: March of Dimes, Walk America 2007

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums Raising Great Kids! March of Dimes, Walk America 2007 Reply To: March of Dimes, Walk America 2007

anewlight07

Okay, wow, didn’t know that. Of course, that isn’t something they advertise, obviously. No offense intended.

I also never realized until recently that MMR vaccines were cultivated in dead fetuses at times (disgusting), either.

Then again, no one really talks about these things. I would never have thought of AG promoting lesbian lifestyles and abortion–how bizarre, but, I wouldn’t be surprised. After all, anymore we have to be “tolerant” of everyone and everything (my thought is, what’s next? Open acceptance of freaks like NAMBLA?)

Oh well, we can definitely find other things to do. We spent yesterday picking citrus fruit for the United Food Bank. At least I know that is a good cause…I hope??? I certainly haven’t heard anything to the contrary.

Will do a bit of looking around for a new group that supports research for helping children with birth defects and prematurity (help them as in keep them from dying, that is, not to weed them out). We’ve done walks for juvenile diabetes and childhood cancers in the past. Now I’m almost afraid of what I lent support to.

Oh well, live and learn.