Reply To: SIL moving in with us

Welcome Catholic Moms! Forums General Topics SIL moving in with us Reply To: SIL moving in with us

mama2_boys

I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you and your family. I know that God would have to grant some pretty hefty graces for me to ever even think about being able to pull something like this off without losing my mind. So, I have the highest admiration and respect for you and what you are doing to help out your family. If it is causing you so much stress in your own family it might be best to reevaluate the situation soon. If she makes so much more than you do maybe there is some way through careful budgeting that they would be able to do it on their own. I don’t know the situation of course but I can’t imagine that it must be easy for them either, living in someone else’s home for a year. I think it is difficult just to visit someone for more than a couple of days let alone a year. Anyway, God bless you for your generosity and I will pray for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing with this.