Steve: “I just heard from my cousin. Her ex-husband is in stage 4 lung cancer. His name is Steve. It started in his colon and has metastasized to his lungs. The doctor’s say there is nothing they can do, but we know that the Great Physician may have other ideas. They have two children. The oldest is legally blind, and is entering his junior year in college. He is a very courageous young man. He started to lose his sight in his senior year in high school. The other, a girl, is in high school, and giving mom quite a bit of trouble. She seems to be traveling down the wrong path. ” Jesus this family we place in your hands.
- Pope Francis' 2015 Visit to the United States
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
Find Us on FaceBook