I ask for prayers for my 17-year-old daughter, Kathryn. Lord Jesus, please guide her and strengthen her – she is so sad and confused. Set her path straight, let good and moral friends surround and support her, let her be assured of her talents and your love. Give her courage to be the beautiful person You designed her to be. I give her to you, Lord, because I know you love her even more than I.
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
- National Right to Life Calls on Notre Dame to Rescind Obama Invitation
Find Us on FaceBook