I woul like to pray for my sister Alicia. Alicia is suffering from alchol addiction. In the past couple of years we feel like we have lost her in many ways. She finally agreed to recieve help for her addiction to prescription drugs a couple of months ago but now is addicted to alchol. The problem is that Alicia is very much in denial. My mother and myself and also her children continue over and over to tell her she needs help but she refuses. It hurts me deeply when I see her life going down hill. I love her so much. I pray for her every day to recover from this addiction. Who ever reads this please pray for me to have patience for my sister and pray that Alicia gets healed through the grace of God. Thank you so much.
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
- National Right to Life Calls on Notre Dame to Rescind Obama Invitation
Find Us on FaceBook