Please help me understand what my place is in a marriage where my husband will not accept the position of head of the house. My husband is, well, weak. He will not stand up for himself, his wife, or his children. I am terribly frustrated with this situation and feel powerless to change it. Whenever I go to stand up for our children he tells me that I should not. I should not do this or that. I am not a door mat and I don’t want my daughters to grow up to be weak women, yet my husband is perfectly happy sitting on the sidelines and doing nothing. Please pray for me to be able to accept this and go on without him to stand up for my child. I am worried though what lasting effect this will have on our daughters. Will they grow up feeling they are not worthy in the eyes of men? Please, please, pray for peace in my heart.
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
- National Right to Life Calls on Notre Dame to Rescind Obama Invitation
Find Us on FaceBook