Please pray for my daughter. She’s having a terrible time at work today. Her new job is very difficult and she’s not getting proper training. She’s so stressed out, she’s almost having a nervous breakdown. May the Lord give her strength to get through this work experience with greater ability and confidence in herself. She’s making a life changing transition and it’s hard for her. She needs spiritual support and encouragement through these next months. Thank you.
- Pope Francis' 2015 Visit to the United States
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
Find Us on FaceBook