The last 10 years has been a disaster for our family. We’ve had a string of deaths, serious, uncurable illnesses, financial burdens, career setbacks, struggles with our children and marital difficulties. My husband betrayed me when I needed him the most and even though we stayed together, it has been hard for me. I act like things are all right, but it’s been eating me up inside. It has made me sick from the strain his behavior put on our entire family. Marriage counseling hasn’t helped. I’m trying so hard to keep our family together in tough times, but it’s impossible. If God can help us through this and get our kids finished with college (we’re supporting them) and get on their feet, it will help. Please pray for our family. Thank you.
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
- National Right to Life Calls on Notre Dame to Rescind Obama Invitation
Find Us on FaceBook