My xhusband decided he didn’t want to be married to me any more, out of the blue, when our daughter was 18 months. Sophie is now 8 and I am happily remarried to a wonderful, selfless, prayerful catholic man. We have 18 month old twin girls and a 3 month old son. Although I’ve learned to live this life of shared custody, it is so very difficult for me! It’s unnatural to me that you give your child to another every other weekend and that she has a life there that does not include me. Since her dad has left the church and is now on wife number three, the new stepmom is causing a negative impact on our family and I feel she is trying to compete with me. This so disheartening for me. I wish I felt less threatened and had less anxiety about it because I know it lessens my joy toward other things. And I’m truly blessed with many wonderful blessings.
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
- National Right to Life Calls on Notre Dame to Rescind Obama Invitation
Find Us on FaceBook