Please pray for my very strong willed, spirited, active daughter, Haley Grace, and for my husband and myself who have had such a difficult day. She has just turned 3 and the tantrums and discipline take everything over sometimes and what should have been a fun, family trip before my husband’s month away with work was stress-filled, upsetting, and felt like a failure as parents. I think I am going to look into professional help because after 3 years I still feel very alone and on days like today desparate because my baby is so very challenging. I said 2 rosaries today, Mother Mary help all mothers in need. Thank you for your prayers.
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
- National Right to Life Calls on Notre Dame to Rescind Obama Invitation
Find Us on FaceBook