I am asking prayer for my daughter Maegan and her son Dante. She is going through a custody battle for her son. Some really mean things have been done towards my daughter, against my daughter. She is not perfect but she IS a good mother and does not deserve the mess that has been placed at her feet. Maegan knows JESUS and understands prayer is the answer to everything, however, this mess has taken nine months to see her son. Maegan is exhausted, bruise, beaten down and even her own family members did not help. Please pray for GOD to open doors for HIS spirit to engulf her, to heal her brokeness, to strengthen her for the rest of this battle. For I know the war has already been won. I appreciate your time on this situation in prayer. AMEN!!
- Pope Francis' 2015 Visit to the United States
- Legalized Abortion the Reason for the Possession of Man Pope Francis Exorcised, Exorcist Says
- Kansas Set to Enact Life-Starts- "at Fertilization" Abortion Law
- Catholics Can’t Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Critics Blast Obama's Scheduled Notre Dame Commencement Address
Find Us on FaceBook